Smart Kids’ Child Development Centers provide an early childhood experience through quality infant-care, toddler development (twos and threes), and school readiness programs. We also offer Pre-K Programs, After School Programs, and School Aged Summer Camp.
Toddlers (12 - 24 Months)
Smart Kids’ Child Development centers objective is to provide an environment that encourages your toddler to explore, discover, and interact with their peers, along with adults in their environment.
The toddler classrooms are operated by experienced Child Care professionals who receive on-going training. Your child will experience a structured environment that strives to stimulate and promote learning.
Our Toddler Curriculum promotes active learning through hands-on play and encourages discovery. Skills focused on will include:
- Points to objects when named
- Name familiar objects in books
- Matches like shapes in simple puzzles
- Shows interest in the environment
- Begins to play independently
- Shows curiosity about new things
- Walks without help and begins climbing
- Makes marks with writing materials